[bt-devel] the bibletime-docs build problem

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:15:38 +0100

Hey Fred,

> Results of the current CVS are better, but there is still a problem with
> the coding.  Should I try a clean download?

Yes.

> make[1]: *** No rule to make target `bibletime.desktop', needed by
> `all-am'.  Stop.

This should go away when redownloading. Probably a result of your patches?
This file resides in the bibletime package.

> make[2]: Entering directory `/home/fks00/Develop/bibletime-doc/docs/cs'
> .
> .
> .
> /usr/bin/install: cannot create regular file
> `//share/doc/HTML/cs/bibletime/handbook/index.docbook': No such file or
> directory
> chmod: getting attributes of
> `//share/doc/HTML/cs/bibletime/handbook/index.docbook': No such file or
> directory

These are probably caused by symlinks pointing nowhere, which may have
occured at earlier stages of gen_am.sh. Please delete
/share/doc/HTML/??/bibletime/ to remove these links. Make uninstall might
work too.

Martin