[bt-devel] Fwd: Re: bibletime

Timothy R. Butler bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:33:45 -0600

Hi everyone,
  I'm sorry about the mis-sized banner. I meant to make it 468x60, but I
suppose I was being a bit careless when I created the image. :-\ Anyway,
since I saved it originally in XCF format, I was able to easily resize it to
the correct 468x60 banner size.

  You can find the new banner at
http://www.uninetsolutions.com/tbutler/misc/bibletime.html .

  -Tim