[bt-devel] What brings me to the list

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:31:07 +0100

Hi!
My personal statement :)

I'm Joachim, one of the programmers of BibleTime. I'm 19 and like coding,
although I don't know C++ well enough. At the moment I'm finishing school and
will do my military service in April. After that I don't know what to do
because I don't know what to study/learn. If someone has a suggestion :)
I started the project in 1999 together with Torsten Uhlmann and Thomas
Hagedorn, but both are not active any more due to time limitations :(

Since we're a small team we're glad for all help! Matt, you're welcome!

> I am Martin, the one who does the most coding after Joachim, who is the
> boss here. I don't have that much experience yet, but, well, it increases.
> I'm 21 and study theology in Giessen, Germany. I study full-time, which
> pretty much occupies my time. I came to the project in 2000 and have taken
> over more responsibility since then.

Joachim