[bt-devel] What brings me to the list

Matt Andrews bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:02:28 -0800 (PST)

--- Martin Gruner <mg.pub@gmx.net> wrote:
> You're an answer to my prayer. You are welcome!
>
> Please tell us a bit about yourself.
I'm twenty years old, studying to be a programmer, and
I live in Texas. I used to read my bible a lot, but I
don't read it as much now, but I'm trying to fix that.
I work in the mornings, go to school from noon to two,
then study (which usually consists of me checking up
on various news sites) from two to five. I then go
home and figure out the best way to spend my time
before I sleep. My favorite verse at the moment is
Hebrews 10:36 - For you have need of endurance, so
that when you have done the will of God, you may
receive what was promised.

> I would be happy if you would like to help
> long-term, not only 2 weeks.
Well, hopefully you will be happy, because I would
like to help long-term.