[bt-devel] Bug fixed

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:37:39 +0100

Hi!

> finally! =) I know you put a lot of thought in this! Great.

Not so much. Tried again.

> However, the comboboxes are not properly sized now on creation. Create a
> BDB window -- too big. The max limit is good! E.g. ISBE needs it.

Ok, I'll try to fix this.

> A problem in the OD: the default module choosing combos can be hidden
> partly under the window border if the OD is too small.

Because I used a QGridLayout so that the combos have all the same width now.
It's possible to set the minimum size but I thought things may get hidden if
the screen is too small.
Another solution would be to set a maximum width to the combos.

Joachim