[bt-devel] Bug fixed

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:28:00 +0100

Hey Joachim,

finally! =) I know you put a lot of thought in this! Great.

However, the comboboxes are not properly sized now on creation. Create a BDB
window -- too big. The max limit is good! E.g. ISBE needs it.

A problem in the OD: the default module choosing combos can be hidden partly
under the window border if the OD is too small.

Martin