[bt-devel] Search in default Bible

Gary Sims bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 12:53:05 +0000

Hi,

I have added the 'Search in default Bible' functionality to BibleTime.
To do this the following files where changed:

bibletime/bibletime/bibletime.h
bibletime/bibletime/bibletime_init.cpp
bibletime/bibletime/bibletime_slots.cpp
bibletime/bibletime/main.cpp
bibletime/bibletime/frontend/cresmgr.cpp
bibletime/bibletime/frontend/cresmgr.h
bibletime/bibletime/xml/bibletimeui.rc

I have added a menu item called Search on the main menu bar. Under here
is now 'Search in default Bible' and 'Search in open module(s)'.
'Search in open module(s)' also remains on the tool bar.

I have also fixed the problem with the surname of Michal Rovnanik in the
About BibleTime->Authors dialog. I just changed the 'i'.

I will try next week to look at the problem of the starting page with
the GenBooks modules (which Christian Renz has recently announced on
sword-devel). However I think that the problem will be a bit too
complicated for me at the moment, as I am sure I will have to get into
the sword stuff and I haven't had time to look at any of that code yet.
In other words, don't hold your breath!!!

I am open to any comments, suggestion and cries of "Oh NO!!!"

Thanks,

Gary
--
Gary Sims