[bt-devel] search dialog improvments

spu bt-devel@crosswire.org
26 Aug 2002 01:32:47 -0500

On Sun, 2002-08-25 at 22:31, Nikolay Igotti wrote:
>  Today I implemented and commited to CVS search button in the toolbar.
> Seems to work fine for me.
> Soon gonna implement some more toolbar buttons:
>  "back", "forward" - go to previous/next chapter or book, as small spin
>  controls aren't comfortable enogh.
>  Improve search dialog by doing following:
> - make results window bigger
> - make links work (so you could jump to proper place by clicking on verse
>   number)
> - add "copy reference" button or popup menu in search results, so
>   reference could be copied to clipboard
>
>  If you have any objections/comments/improvments - always welcome.
>
>   Nikolay.

   Thank you very much :)  As the one that commented that there was no easy way
to access the search dialog, I was rather excited to see the above message :)
   And, as it typical with my Bibletime experiences, when I checked out the CVS,
it was exactly as described :)  Thanks, Nikolay, and thanks to everyone
else for all of your hard work (and labor of love, I'm sure :))  Thanks
also for all of your encouraging words to me.  You will not go
unrewarded :)

Steven P. Ulrick