[bt-devel] environment variable m4

spu bt-devel@crosswire.org
09 Aug 2002 14:21:24 -0500

On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 11:26, Daniel Glassey wrote:
> The output below shows that you _do_ have sword 1.5.3 include files all over the place. Are you
> _certain_ the files in /usr/include/sword aren't from sword 1.5.3??
>
> execute this please to find the versions you have
>
> for file in `find / -name swversion.h`; do grep -sH SWORDVER $file | grep define; done
>
> Daniel
Thank you for your response to my message, Daniel :)
   I do owe you an apology, because I had intended to explain that any
references to sword 1.5.3 in the output to find were there because I
have a copy of the source code for sword 1.5.3 in an archive folder for
backup purposes.  Hence "/home/steve/ARCHIVES", which contains anything
I want a backup of.
   In reference to your question about being sure that the files in
/usr/include/sword aren't sword 1.5.3, I had intended on mentioning, and
I think I acutually did, that the modified field for the files in that
folder matches the exact time that I installed sword 1.5.4 from the CVS

   I hope this clears up any questions that you might have had :)

Steven P. Ulrick :)