[bt-devel] environment variable m4

Daniel Glassey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 17:26:31 +0100

The output below shows that you _do_ have sword 1.5.3 include files all over the place. Are you
_certain_ the files in /usr/include/sword aren't from sword 1.5.3??

execute this please to find the versions you have

for file in `find / -name swversion.h`; do grep -sH SWORDVER $file | grep define; done

Daniel

On 9 Aug 2002 at 10:36, spu sent forth the message:

> On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 06:35, Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> > Since utf8transliterator.h is missing, it seems an older version than current
> > CVS is installed.
> > Are you sure no old header files are on the disk?
> > What does "find / -name swmgr.h" tell you?
>
> Here is the output of "find / -name swmgr.h":
>     /home/steve/sword/include/swmgr.h
>     /home/steve/sword/sword/include/swmgr.h
>     /home/steve/ARCHIVES/computer/builds/sword-1.5.3/include/swmgr.h
>     /home/steve/ARCHIVES/computer/builds/sword-1.5.3/sword-1.5.3/include/swmgr.h
>     /home/steve/ARCHIVES/bible/BIBLETIME/BUILDS/sword-1.5.3/include/swmgr.h
>     /home/steve/ARCHIVES/bible/BIBLETIME/BUILDS/sword-1.5.3/sword-1.5.3/include/swmgr.h
>     find: /proc/2092/fd: No such file or directory
>     /root/sword/include/swmgr.h
>     /usr/include/sword/swmgr.h
>    If the question about old header files is not answered in the output
> shown above, please clarify where I would find these header files.  This
> is the appropriate place to add that when I was still able to get
> Bibletime from the CVS, I started over completely a few times, deleting
> the "bibletime" directory that CVS had placed in my home directory.

On 9 Aug 2002 at 10:58, spu sent forth the message: