[bt-devel] Sword/Bibletime CVS problems

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 11:53:04 -0700

Steven,
	If you get an error with utf8transliterator.h, a previous message by
Holger Schurig states:

In the current CVS bibletime/backend/cswordbackend.cpp contains

#include <utf8transliterator.h>

This in turn pulls in unicode/utypes.h and many more files, which are
not on
my system. But cswordbackend compiles happyly without this include, so I
simply deleted it. Maybe somebody with write access to the CVS changes
this,
too.

-- Holger Schurig

This probably means that we don't compile well without IBM's ICU unicode
library on your computer.  I'll try on a clean system and let you know,
but it seems that Holger got it working by deleting the include.

Hope this helps,
		-Troy.