[bt-devel] Problems logging into CVS

spu bt-devel@crosswire.org
09 Aug 2002 05:24:22 -0500

On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 21:16, Fred Saalbach wrote:
> I just tried to build bibletime for the first time since reinstalling
> the OS and found that my sword did not let me build bibletime, I am in
> the process of downloading the cvs.  so this weekend I will try to build
> a new set.
>
> Every once in a while something is added to the sword CVS that bibletime
> cvs does not like, this is usually quickly resolved, so please have
> patience.  It is worth the wait.
>
> Fred

Fully realizing the reality of the problems that Fred and I have had
with building Bibletime CVS, I was wondering anyway, is anyone else
having problems grabbing the CVS?  Here are the commands that I use to
log in:
    cvs
    -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.bibletime.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/bibletime login && cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.b

These commands, which are taken exactly from sourceforge.net, use to
work all the time, when I pasted them one at a time to the command line,
and when I put them together in the form you see above in a shell script
named "bibletime_cvs.sh".  Oh yeah, when I run the script, I run it this
way "./bibletime_cvs.sh"  Like I said, this used to work.  Just want to
know what's happening with you :)

Steven P. Ulrick