[bt-devel] My apologies :(

spu bt-devel@crosswire.org
08 Aug 2002 09:57:56 -0500

   After the fresh install of Red Hat 7.3 that I just did, I have had so
many wierd problems with trying to get Sword and Bibletime installed
from the CVS, that I think I just need to inform you that I am not going
to be able to help you at this time in the testing of Bibletime. This
time I got new errors, never did see the error that I sent to you
earlier again.
   I'm going to reinstall again, and hope that I can get the stable
version of Sword and Bibletime working again.
   I am truly sorry that I am not able to follow through on my desire to
help you test Bibletime, but at this time I just won't be able to :(

Steven P. Ulrick