[bt-devel] environment variable m4

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 05:39:05 -0400

Please update your copy of sword and try this once again.  The messages
containing [all-recursive] are due to the use in bibletime of a new
sword class, so the update is required.  See another message by Daniel
G.

The m4 stuff has been in the compile messages as long as I have been
working on the project.  I don't think it is a problem, but there is no
harm in your trying a change on your local copy.

Fred