[bt-devel] Re. See this screenshot

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 05:35:51 -0400

My problem might have somthing to do with loading mandrske 8.1 with kde 3
I have not had time to get the 8.2 update disks yet.
As there are different rpm's posted for 8.1 and 8.2 at kde.org, I did not think
that using the rpm's for 8.2 would be a good idea.

In any case it seems to work for the time being.

Fred Saalbach