[bt-devel] 1.1 on the ISO

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 14:51:20 -0700

Hey guys.  I know Brook gave me the address of where to grab
bibletimebase.tar.gz, but I'm not sure if it's the latest anymore and
I'd feel way more comfortable if you guys put it up there.  I think
Brook was having trouble with the syntax of scp:

scp bibletimebase.tar.gz bah@crosswire.org:

then ssh into the box and move the file where it should go.

Also doesn't look like the binary is updated:

bin/x86/bibletime

Thanks for all your hard work!!!!

	-Troy.