[bt-devel] Testing: Mandrake 8.2

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 21:58:57 -0500

The make files were written in by Jochim.
I have had the same problem you did, and the way Jochim explained it QTDIR and
KDEDIR fix the problem of letting the installation program know where the
supporting stuff is.
This works for Mandrake and SuSE,there have not been any postings regarding
distributions where it did not work.
Perhaps Jochim or Martin will have something to say about this.

Fred Saalbach