[bt-devel] some changes to the document files

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 16:12:57 -0400

-----------------------------------

KDE 2.0 DTD eliminates the use of the graphic element,

<graphic fileref="common/hdbk_op_module_tree_1.png"
format="png"></graphic>

and replaces it with the inline media object.

<inlinemediaobject>
<imageobject> <imagedata fileref="rectangles.eps" format="eps">
</imageobject>
<imageobject> <imagedata fileref="rectangles.png" format="png">
</imageobject>
</inlinemediaobject>

Inline media object needs to be inside <para></para> tags

As the screenshot tag was causing trouble, it has been deleted.  The
screen info has been moved to the textobject phrase.

I have fixed this in the english version of the handbook.

Fix applied to the following files:

hdbk_operation.docbook
hdbk_start.docbook
hdbk_toolbars.docbook

Other files do not have this error, and were not changed

Fred Saalbach

--
II Chronicles 7:14 (The Webster Bible)
If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Luther Bible
Und mein Volk sich demütigt, das nach meinem Namen genannt ist, daß sie beten und mein Angesicht suchen und sich von ihren bösen Wegen bekehren werden: so will ich vom Himmel hören und ihre Sünde vergeben und ihr Land heilen.

Spanish Reina-Valera Bible
Si se humillare mi pueblo, sobre los cuales ni nombre es invocado, y oraren, y buscaren mi rostro, y se convirtieren de sus malos caminos; entonces yo oiré desde los cielos, y perdonaré sus pecados, y sanaré su tierra.