[bt-devel] Missing file:backend/creferencemanager.cpp

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 22:14:19 -0500

Martin/Joachim:

I am trying to replace this file and CVS will not let me:

cvs add creferencemanager.cpp
ckujawa@cvs.bibletime.sourceforge.net's password:
cvs server: creferencemanager.cpp added independently by second party
[ckujawa@ckujawa backend]$ cvs commit creferencemanager.cpp
cvs commit: use `cvs add' to create an entry for creferencemanager.cpp
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

Any suggestions?  I had update the file right before making my changes, and
removed the file about 20 minutes later (with my changes being the only
difference to the file), so nothing should have been lost.

Chris