[bt-devel] Missing file:backend/creferencemanager.cpp

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:10:53 +0100

I don't know for sure, but I'd say it is there.
I would never even dare to think of removing your code! ;)

BTW, I think we can really remove the rwp stuff again. I isn't used anyway,
and I moved the ref parsing stuff over to bt_basicfilter. IMO there are no
rwp modules any more, so we should remove it.

Martin@Martin:~/bibletime/bibletime/backend> cvs add creferencemanager.cpp
cvs server: creferencemanager.cpp already exists, with version number 1.8

Martin

Am Montag, 26. November 2001 19:12 schrieben Sie: