[bt-devel] Documentation

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:04:52 +0100

Hi Fred,

you have done a very good job with converting the existing documentation to
the new format which will make translation much easier.

> I have created a new page in the documentationwhich can be the target
> for all web page links to the cvs documentation.
> This links to all the documentation files (all translations as well).
> This page should not build into the install, If it does, the links will
> probably all be broken.  As all of the links are relative, local copies
> will also work.

What is disturbing here is that you have to click on the link to the first
chapter to really get to the links. Either you change it so that the links
are displayed on the main page (index.html) or we could also go away from
docbook-generated html page to handwritten html (does not have to look like
standard kde documentation--just a page with links).

Could you please delete all files which are no longer necessary with the new
doc system? I can then try to convert the Makefile.am's (the script creating
them) to support the new system.

Martin