[bt-devel] Documents

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:49:58 +0100 (MET)

> the images and the html files reside in the same directory.  The files
> in the common folder are kde system stuff, and do not need to be
> installed.  I think they might need to be in the cvs so that the html
> files can be viewed in a local repository.  When installed, this is
> taken care of by a link to the ~/html/en/common

Can we find a way to store the BibleTime images in a different directory
than the KDE global images and still have the possibility view the html files in
a local repository?
You could update the gen_am.sh file I posted for automatic Makefile.am
creation in the documentation directories. But Joachim or I can do that later too.

> > I assume the language directories apart from en won't need unicode
> subdirs?
>
> If we assume that translator or adminustrator should not post the
> unicode file, but parse the po to html and post only the html that will
> work.

If I understood it right the translators will only have a set of .po files
and images to translate?

thanks Fred,

Martin

http://www.gmx.net