[bt-devel] Documents

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 17:34:06 +0100

Hey Fred,

thank you for giving a lot of thought in this!
My thoughts: will all of the images be in the .common folder at the top level
dir, or will they reside somwhere in the $lang dirs?
Since the en directory has only one entry, xmldocbook, i think you can remove
this directory and place all directly in en (en/[handbookhelpdialog, howto,
installpo (rather "install" than "installpo"?)].
I assume the language directories apart from en won't need unicode subdirs?

Since you are responsible for the handbook stuff you can make every change
you think will be good for the future of BibleTime, even if it breaks current
links etc. The calls from the program should be easy to fix.

Martin