[bt-devel] Documents

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 07 Nov 2001 05:50:05 -0500

I have posted a zip file containing the po files for german and the pot
files for english.  Please look at it.  I can change the arrangement for
the english document files to match this, but it will break the handbook
until the hooks in bibletime coding are fixed.  Should I do this?

The arrangement I have now is

en  xmldocbook  handbookhelpdialog  po
                                    uinicode
                                    html