[bt-devel] problem building BT and sword

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:01:24 -0500

MarK:

I had to install completely clean about a week ago, and aside from
a minor alteration to the source, I had no issues.  I looked at the error
messages you were getting and they are nothing like what I had seen.
I'll watch for the errors you post tonite and what they have to say.

Chris