[bt-devel] save search analysis to disk

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 20:44:17 -0500

Mark:

I am seeing the same thing.  It started yesterday morning sometime with only
3 copies, but has grown by this evening to at least 6 of each e-mail.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-bt-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-bt-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of Mark Lybarger
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2001 1:59 PM
To: bt-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [bt-devel] save search analysis to disk

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Hi!
>

>>I've committed changes to allow the search analysis to be saved to disk
>>as HTML.  Please take a look if you have a chance.
>>

> Well done, Mark! It worked out of the box!
>
> Some entries have to be put in the i18n() functions so strings like "Sword
> module" and so on are translated. If it's possible do not put the HTML
tags
> in the i18n argument because this confuses translators.

I'll take a look at this.  is there some information on this i18n()
function?  documentation on it somewhere, maybe?

> I'm not sure how difficult this would be : Maybe you can create a
two-column
> table for each module. The OT in the left column, the NT in the right
column.
> Is this possible?
>

> I like you work, Mark!

thanks!

OT: i'm getting 6 copies of each email coming across for the bt-devel
list. (each one is identical. anyone else having issues like this?
although the message i just sent a minute ago, came back only once.  odd)