[bt-devel] save search analysis to disk

Mark Lybarger bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 03 Nov 2001 13:59:05 -0500

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Hi!
>

>>I've committed changes to allow the search analysis to be saved to disk
>>as HTML.  Please take a look if you have a chance.
>>

> Well done, Mark! It worked out of the box!
>
> Some entries have to be put in the i18n() functions so strings like "Sword
> module" and so on are translated. If it's possible do not put the HTML tags
> in the i18n argument because this confuses translators.

I'll take a look at this.  is there some information on this i18n()
function?  documentation on it somewhere, maybe?

> I'm not sure how difficult this would be : Maybe you can create a two-column
> table for each module. The OT in the left column, the NT in the right column.
> Is this possible?
>

> I like you work, Mark!

thanks!

OT: i'm getting 6 copies of each email coming across for the bt-devel
list. (each one is identical. anyone else having issues like this?
although the message i just sent a minute ago, came back only once.  odd)