[bt-devel] Missing files

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:21:22 +0100

Hi Joachim,

> The bt_basicfilter* filters are missing! Could you please ad them?

Sorry, I forgot to add them. Here you are.

> BTW, where are the RWP filters gone?

Well, you already know where they have gone: to /dev/null. I think Office XP2
will have RWP as the standard doc format. ;)
Chris told me RWP modules will be converted to ThML before the 1.5.3 release
of sword, thats why we don't need them any more.

Just to let you know: I redesigned the render filters and introduced
additional configuration possibilities such as colors for footnotes, strongs,
morph and words of JESUS. It does not work perfectly yet but will soon,
hopefully. I hope you like it.

Martin