[bt-devel] Bible Study Howto

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 23 May 2001 22:11:31 +0200

Hello Bob,

my name is Martin Gruner, I am a member of the bibletime development team.

I just wanted to thank you so much for your Bible Study Howto and that you
have given us permission to include it into BibleTime. This is just the right
thing at the right time for the right purpose.
It fits very well to the concept of BibleTime, which shall be a useful tool
and encouragement for all kinds of people to study the Word of God. May He
speak to these people as they are seeking for the truth. His word will not
return without accomplishing what He has sent it for.

Thank you again. May God bless you,

Martin