[bt-devel] Installmgr (was: Re: font)

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 20 May 2001 19:48:19 -0700

Not sure if you guys know this, but the personal commentary module
(RawFiles driver) is kindof old.  Most module drivers (even the new
compressed drivers) have support for the write interface in SWORD.  This
means that you can create an emply module on demand with something like:

RawFiles::createModule((string)getenv("HOME") +
"/.sword/modules/pcommentary");

Of course an appropriate $HOME/.sword/mods.d/pcommentary.conf file needs
to be generated also.

PS.  Just checked and since RawFiles was the first to use the write
interface, it was kindof old and didn't support the createModule call.
It does now.

	Hope this helps,
		-Troy.