[bt-devel] Installmgr (was: Re: font)

fred bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 20 May 2001 20:26:09 -0400

Here is an installmgr idea for later.
For local install, support everything where it is now.

For network install support all modules where they are now, and also locally in
a $home/.bibletime subdirectory.  This would allow modules to be installed once
where approperate, and also for modules not widely used install local (in
$HOME).  It would also allow each user to have an own personal commentary.