[bt-devel] proposal

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 20 May 2001 22:12:23 +0200

The CHTML*Display classes should be reconstructed after 1.0.

They should
-no longer be derived from swdisplay - unnecessary imo
-consist of static functions
-have no members - do everything with #defines (e.g. html header data)
-have no unnecessary funtions (like setincludeheader - can be done by an
argument to the display functions).

What do you think?

If it's ok, I'd would volunteer to do it later.

Joachim, are you already using the cinputdialog class, e.g. for setting the
cipher key? I just thought it is not used yet, but I may be wrong.
Is searching thread safe yet? The copy constructors are there, but I think
the search thread still crashes.

Martin

Btw: They will later be changed to whatever language (ThML?) we choose.