[bt-devel] Missing bt-printing

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 14 May 2001 19:28:26 +0200

> The CD is not only for BibleTime, it's the general Sword CD so making a
> bootable CD would not so good because it can be also used on Windows.

I like the idea of a bootable cd. How much space would be left fot
sword/bt/modules if kde2/qt/X/standard libs are already on there? Can X be
really preconfigured for any kind of monitor/vga?

Maybe a good way inbetween would be to make a bibletime with kde/qt (/X???)
compiled in and place it in the root of the sword cd? It would then not be
bootable but would work on most of the distributions. It should be done in a
way that all the modules on cd are used when starting bibletime.

What do you think? (Tim, Joachim, others)

Martin