[bt-devel] cervisia

fks00 bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 13 May 2001 07:55:26 -0400

Thanks, the message from ./configure indicated that was the problem, but
I did not want to spend time trying to figure out where the problem
was.  However as my first attempt to make a system disk from a .iso
image filefailed, i will try loading the libs in your message and try
again.

Best Regards
Fred Saalbach