[bt-devel] RPM problems with Sword RPM of CVS

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 8 May 2001 15:30:42 -0700

On Tuesday 08 May 2001 03:10 pm, you wrote:
> Hi Brook!
> This eMail was send by the Slovak translator. He's having problems with the
> RPM of Sword. Do you what's wrong with it?
>
> Joachim

I would say try downloading the sword cvs thats all I'm doing. If for some
reason the sword cvs will not compile on his system then we can better
determine were the error is coming from. When I was using mandrake 7.2 I
never had a problem with sword compileing but bibiletime gave me problems
occasionally.

also it would help to know the exact error that way I can track down if its a
problem with the spec file or with sword.

one other thing these were compiled on mandrake 8.0 but that should not
affect the source rpm.