[bt-devel] rpms

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 8 May 2001 20:11:54 +0200

> Maybe I was not clear enough my bibletime rpm's make thier own
> sword.conf. So this is already taken care of.

Do they check if there is already a sword.conf on the system of just write
rightaway?
Did you include this somewhere in the bibletime.spec file? We should try to
have the rpms in a standardized way, also the ones created by other people.

If there are important things one has to be aware of, it would be nice if you
could write a short tutorial on creating rpms for bibletime and post it on
sourceforge (doc->submit new documentation), so that people joining the
project will be able to learn quickly and efficiently.

Thank you for all your work and your patience with me,

Martin