[bt-devel] Bibletime update of current compile

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 02 May 2001 15:46:51 -0700

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Hi!
>

>>Also in the personal comentary. If you try to highlight text with the mouse
>>to edit it the html that makes up the comment gets posted into the comment.
>>

> Could you describe the problem you have a little bit more detailed. I do not
> understand what the point is.

Lets say I put in an entry for gen. 1:1 and save it in the personal
commentary. If I go back and try to edit the entry everything is fine if
I only use the keyboard but if I try to highlight some text with my
mouse, to for example change the font color, when I release the mouse
button it fills that comment with garbage text.

It may be that my instelation of kde may be messed up because I tried
this exact same thing on another system here in my shop and could not
reproduce this.

One thing that they both do however is if I delete all the text from a
comment in my personal commentary and then save it with no text in it it
will make 4 or 5 characters of garbage text as the comment. no big deal
you just have to remember to always leave some text written for the
verse you were working on.