[bt-devel] New feature

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:42:26 -0500

Jocheim

I will get to the handbook as soon as I get the sourceforge CVS to compile so I
can see what you have done.  See the bug report on sourceforge.  There is one
file that forsome reason would not compile into a .o

Should you be in su when doing a make on bibletime, I have tried both ways and
it stall in the same place.  ( I know SU would be needed for make install to
work)
Fred

--
Best Regards