[bt-devel] New feature

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 23:12:09 +0100

Hi!

Martin and me met some days ago and worked ou some new cool features.
I committed a first one: In the Bible- and Commentarypresenters you are able
now to use tables to show more than one module at a time.
The first button is to chnage the current module of the used presenter. If
you select close in the popup menu of a button, the button is removed. If the
last button was removed the presenter will be closed.

Another feature is implemented in the presenters:
	RMB->Lookup word in Lexicon->Module

I hope it works for you!

The changes were committed to our CVS on Sourceforge. Our old CVS repository
will be removed soon, do not update it. Switch to SourceForge instead.

If you dislike some things in current CVS please report in using
SourceForge's bugtracking system, because BibleTime version 1.0 will be
released soon.

Joachim Ansorg
BibleTime - www.bibletime.de - info@bibletime.de
BibleTime is an easy to use Bible study tool for KDE / Linux.