[bt-devel] CD ISO and bibletimebase.tar.gz

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 03:14:48 -0700

Hey guys,

	Loki's installer uses *base.tar.gz file (for you, bibletimebase.tar.gz)
for all the NON-BINARY files.  The binaries go under bin/x86, and in the
future, bin/sparc, bin/ppc, bin/arm, etc.  Actually, I think you can
further split x86 down to: bin/x86/glibc21, and bin/x86/glibc22, etc.

But for now, we're just supporting x86, as that is the only binary of
the setup program, itself, that we include on the CD.  The others can
build from source, for now.

Anyway, all that to say, it would be best to remove bin/bibletime from
the bibletimebase.tar.gz file, and place it in bin/x86/bibletime.

Thank you!!!  Actually, I'll probably do 0.24 tonight so I can burn CDs
for the show.  But in the future, that's how it should be.

	-Troy.