[bt-devel] Applied Down Button For Next Verse Patch

Luke Mauldin bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:55:32 -0500

Yes I found the problem with the QToolTip and QWhatsThis.  I did not make a
change to allow the user to change the direction of scrolling in the
currently open module but I did fix the problem with QToolTip and QWhatsThis
order.  I just committed it to the CVS.  I also corrected several
misspellings in the comments in various files.

Luke