[bt-devel] Applied Down Button For Next Verse Patch

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:50:09 +0200

Ok, I'll try to explain it a little bit further.

Originally (before your patch) the up arrow  was used to scroll to the next
entry. But if you change the order in the optionsdialog (the down-arrow is
now used) the down-arrow is now used for this. But the QWhatsThis and
QToolTip helps are always applied in the old way (the up arrow gets the help
for the next entry, the down arrow the helps for the previous entry).

Do you understand now what I tried to explain? I still have to improve my
english to find the right words...

Joachim