[bt-devel] 1.0 release announcements / Installation Instructions update

fred bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 19:08:18 -0400

The current cvs instructions have shrunk a lot, however I see your point.  I
will work on that later this week.  I have a rough draft of an announcement I
will post to this list as soon as I get it to the point where my wife likes the
grammar and presentation.   Later tonight I hope.  I am not going to submit it
to slashdor or anywhere else until the bt-devel list comments on it.

Fred