[bt-devel] 1.0 release announcements / Installation Instructions update

fred bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 07:24:01 -0400

I think I can do this.  I will start working on somthing, but I think the featue
lise will be needed before I finish.

The installation instructions in the CVS are now updated.
The developers should look them over and let me know if corrections need to be
made.

Brook please look at the installation requirements and see if I have started in
the right direction.

Fred