[bt-devel] Version 1.0

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 22:05:27 +0200

Tomorrow is our release date (2001-06-20)!

The static build will be release after Brook got it working. The static build
is difficult and Brrok is doing a great job here! But users are waiting...

I think I fixed all major bugs I found in the last days.

I will release the source package tomorrow and give a download URL for all
who volunteered to build binary packages (RPM and DEB).
Brook, how many days do you need for this task? Two days?

The static build should be build after the other binary packages.

The release will be made public on SourceForge after the binary packages for
all major Linuxes are available (RedHat, Mandrake and SuSE). If I get a spec
file from Brook I could do the package for SuSE 7.2.

After 1.0 I will create more tasks on SourceForge and assign them to the
different programmers. But at first we need some discussions what new
features 1.1 should contain.
Do _you_ have some ideas?

Joachim