[bt-devel] update on static build

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:33:30 -0700

Something about the newer builds of bibletime don't like libXft.a and
libqt.a. At this time I'm compiling free 4.1.0 and next I will compile qt
2.3.1. Hopefully these updates will fix the issues. I noticed on the qt
changelog that qt 2.3.1 had bugfixes for font issues. ANyway as soon as this
is completed I will try to compile bibletime static again. I have posted the
errors to the qt mailing list and I have joined the kde-devel mailing list I
may post them there  also.

For now it builds with sword static. And I havn't checked but kde should
compile static also. But without qt, xfree, libjpeg, libmng, libpng,
freetype, and whatever else qt uses; having kde static doesn't help a whole
lot.