[bt-devel] How Should Patches Be Posted?

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 21:02:57 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Luke,

welcome on the team. :)
You now have write cvs access, use the cvs settings as described in
https://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=954.
You can directly apply your patch to cvs now without sending it here.

I'm very happy that you want to help.
For future it would be good that if you think something needs
to be improved in BT you write here so we can discuss about it.
Often you are what we call "betriebsblind" (factoryblind) in german,
if you always code for bibletime you just don't see what is wrong or
too complicated...

God bless you,

Martin

--
Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a

http://www.gmx.net