[bt-devel] cvs instructions

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 14:23:48 +0200 (MEST)

This is a MIME encapsulated multipart message -
please use a MIME-compliant e-mail program to open it.

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format -
bitte verwenden Sie zum Lesen ein MIME-konformes Mailprogramm.

--========GMXBoundary22874994249428

> Checkout does not work as a shortcut, the others seem to work OK.
> I have uploaded a new doc on the shortcuts and one with the CVS
> instructions
> for sword and bibletime

The file should be called $HOME/.cvsrc, not $HOMR/cvsrc.
Apart from that I think the 2 CVS docs can be combined.

> What is wrong with this set of CVS instructions, I can not get cervisia to
> checkout

I think you didn't do CVS_RSH=ssh.
The GUI instructions should be in the combined CVS document also.
Only cover cervisia, users who develop will also run KDE. ;)

thank you Fred!

Martin

"

--========GMXBoundary22874994249428--