[bt-devel] doc question

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 09:17:04 +0200

Hi!

> This is a matter of style.  The best thing would be to have sk/HTML/common
> populated with images from the sk locale.  If the images are not created
> for a language yet, / common could populated with another language's image
> set, or it can be left blank.  The best results would be if translators
> would fix the images for their locale.

If we include english images for all locales we get a blown up package
(without images it was around 1 MB, with images (including sk etc.) around 2
MB). This is too much, so I decided to create links for locales not using own
images.

> I have avoided doing anything to the handbook until we get past the release
> point.  Is this correct?

1.0.1 is developed in the re-1-0 branch, you may commit new things in the
HEAD branch (the normal way).

Joachim