[bt-devel] New feature

Jeffrey Hoyt bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:18:35 -0800

Hi, the new feature is super cool!  Seems like it would be really useful to
me.  I'm a "lexicon junkie" myself.  Only a couple of suggestions (and I
think these are being addressed):
1. Click on a word to bring it up.  This would eliminate quite a few problems.
2. Lexica that are keyed by number (e.g. Strongs) don't work with this,
except with KJV w/Strongs.  One possible solution is for a "new" Strongs
lexicon to be made and keyed to the English translation of the Greek word,
rather than to a number.  That sounds like a lot of work. ;-)

Jeff

--
Jeffrey C. Hoyt